This recipe is super easy to make. Tahini granola is high in protein and healthy fats, so it’s great as a post-workout snack!
- 150g Oats
- 75g Sunflower Seeds
- 75g Hazelnuts, chopped
- 75g Nuts, whole
- 50g Molasses
- 60g Tahini
- Chop the whole nuts into smaller pieces.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add molasses (or the syrup) and tahini and combine well.
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F.
- Transfer onto a deep baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Try different nuts (Walnut and Brazil nut have been my favorite so far!)
- Add in dried fruit (Medjool dates for example)
- Use different sweeteners (Rice, Agave, Maple syrup, etc.)
If you like it to be sweeter, just add more molasses or syrup! That way, it will also be clumpier.
About The Author
I did my debut triathlon on a pink kid’s bike with training wheels at six years old. That’s where my love for the sport was born, but it took another decade until I figured out that I wanted to combine my passions for sports and writing.
Everything Endurance Sports.
All resources and information shared on this website are only for informational purposes and aren’t intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease.